Monday, April 20, 2009

tudUng

my eldest sis bought raina & her daughter, haneen wif tudung blink2 heheh
so cute, cepat2 all momma2 pakaikan anak masing....
here is the pix...

haneen wif peach tudung and raina wif black...
they wore cute dresses bought by me @ SPA...
cute oso??? my eldest sis ordered 3 more dresses for baju raya haneen...

haneen maintained cool - no expression so my mom agah her...
in the end, raina lak gelak2 while haneen wif the same expression (confused maybe?)...

raina laugh when nin4 agah haneen... haneen maintain cool heheh
my daddy hold haneen while me hold raina...

hajar junior...

hawa junior....

hasnah junior... nazhan muka tak rela... requested by his umi =))


we choose peach tudung for raina... back to Putrajaya, pakaikan raina again...

seems that i've to buy another tudung for raina... geram lak tengok :)

No comments: