Thursday, February 19, 2009

more pressie for raina

more pressie for raina...
and me terkedek2 took pix everytime ma fwen balik :)
but always come another so i decide to wait till more present came :p
here it is :)

pink blanket was from nida, my office-mate...
disney's dress from ida, custom department

this push car was from my office-mate too, hezerie & her wife, k.gee
k.gee was my source to ask about cesarean :) lucky for me bcoz she's really helping...
i owe u k.gee :)
they came after asr and waited for mr.R back from work @7pm till husna exhausted and felt asleep...


husna sleep on raina's comforter


next pic is my KTHO UKM geng...
actually i've lotsss of frenzzz and it means lotz og gangz...
macam gangster lak
tq for coming guys... lama giler x sembang2 borak2 mcm dulu :)
i ordered dominos pizza and they brought orange&mango juice...
oso water melon but i only eat nasi bungkus... slumber party ape heheh

alia, zul, sarah, me&raina, fir, eid

hamper from them...
anakku clothing gift set from k.ema, my officemate...
disney feeding set and brushes set from pn june, ex officemate...


raina&haneen @ family reunion day
raina wore disney clothing, present from anis, mr.R's cousin

pink clothing set from mr.R's sis

blue clothing set and red shoes from pn khairiah, my officemate


disney clothing set from ex-housemate

and today, get bugs baby clothing set from my department :)

No comments: