Monday, May 18, 2009

having my own business

thinking of have my own business...
Y?? to generate more income :)
anyone get any idea???
lots of my frenzz plus mr.R has their own business...

mr.R suggest to use internet as the medium like his...
and it's good things as it is free and reachable...

my 1st experience with the internet was sold raina's milk bottle - 1 8oz +2 4oz avent and my ring sling @ mudah...
and it works...
i put the advertisement @ 4pm and 1st buyer sms me @ 6pm...
or maybe bcoz the letgo thingy quite cheap...
but still reasonable to me bcoz i bought them at discounted price :)

well, before this i sold prepaid @ college, UKM and managed to earn RM600 per semester...
quite a number for student at that time...
then, start work and jatuh chenta same manik so ambik upah beading...
get no official class, just learn it from book and internet...
not to forget, provide free beading course to my housemate and officemate heheh...
oso can earn more than hundred per month BUT it needs a lot of time since we've to focus and it makes me more rabunzzz...
but now, mr.R said that ambik upah jahit manik currently not worth it as it will take big time plus we oredi having raina and want to spend time wif her...

so the point here, what i'm gonna to sell?
and my other fren suggest to sell things that u love @ like?
so, what i love?? i love mr.R and raina, do it count??
i love cakes, beading, books etc

or do a business that provide service and consulting to ppl...
like dobi, upah jahit, consulting, cakes...
like my friend that provide lactation consulting... suraya & pa'an
but i know that i'm not such as persuasive as they are...

or do MLM auto-downline business like mr.R...
well, he run his website for 3 years and now alhamdulillah, managed to get Rm........

or is it i'm not suitable to do business...
bcoz there might be possibility i will sell to buyer with cheap price, no profit...
huhu i know i'm sort of that person :(


ohhh Allah, please help me :)
or Just Do It!!!

No comments: