Saturday, July 4, 2009

abah tak bagi

sometimes i will wait at the my office lobby waiting for mr.R to fetch me!
there's a little girl that always waiting her father also...
she's with her mom but her mom always with her son who was just learn to walk!
so get what i mean?
she's always left behind, bcoz already dependent to care about herself...
sometimes she play with her friend or run around that place or sit at the sofa...
her mom to me, quite vogue for mom with 2-kids, so that girl always with the good dress and hairstyle...

at first, this little girl is nobody to me...
means that there are many kids at that place at same time...
and i play with raina or my friend's kid...
but now, when i see her, i will smile at myself...
bcoz, i already have 2 direct conversation with her that always memorized me every time i saw her...

#1
i eating pear while waiting at the lobby...
makan sungguh2, very hungry bcoz don't have lunch that day...
that little girl came, hulur tangan and say, nak sikit...
OMG pear tu dah tinggal sikit je sampai nampak biji...
and then her mom came and say, nanti mama beli and pull her hand along...
i was like, OMG pity her, why she doesn't ask when that pear still rupa buah lagi...

#2
me&nida (my friend) were playing with raina...
she came and said, baby... baby... and agah2 raina...
we asked her name (forgot!), her age (4 years) and her brother's age (2 years)...
her expression is so excited looking at raina, raina also giggled and laughed ade orang layan die...
then, i asked, mintalah mama adik lagi...
and guess what! she replied, abah tak bagi...
OMG, very honest!!! we tot that the answer when she asked her parent about nak adik lagi!
heheh, so now everytime me&nida saw her, we see each other and said, abah tak bagi :)

No comments: