Saturday, June 27, 2009

cupcakes again!!!

june!!! full of birthday of my family & lover...
this year, full of cuppie cakes heheh
3rd cupcakes on the row...
specially to my parents... aYah 14th June & umMi 30th June...
so, share laa cake ye :)

courtesy to shida... love the design, simple yet match my details!

one for ayah, one for ummi :) love u both

and, as usual, ade adegan suap-menyuap...
PENGANTIN LAMA



apeKah??? PENGANTIN TAK BERAPA LAMA, TAK BERAPA BARU...
nak menyibukss gak




as usual, this simple events happened ad-hoc...
me&mr.R have wedding to attend @ Shah Alam...
and, i want to surprise my parent but they told me, they will not be around @ SA on Sunday so, nak tak nak i've to tell them earlier so my parent will be at home at that time hehehe :)
even, we can't gather all my siblings due to the distant and time but it's great to be at my home, SA with my younger sisters...
aman, where r u? still sleeping rrr???
and, it's not complete if me&mr.R don't play with our niece, miss them a lot...

hi, i'm haneen... i'm so tembam rite now...
my age was 2-days earlier than raina...
i make raina cry today bcoz i don't have tocang like raina's so i pull hers...
mummy, when can my hair longer than now???

haneen & raina, same sleeping style...

later, off to Mid Valley bcoz my eldest sis keep encouraging me to buy baby 5-sippy-cup set from Hallmark Kids...
n.p. RM 49.90 but after discount, only RM 9.90 so what else, grab yourself now!
boleh ye die pesan 5 kotak? not only that sippy-cup set, they have 70-80% discount right now...
i managed
to buy raina's cap, RM 8 only(n.p. RM 20) and bib, RM6...

and, we also in search the new stroller for raina bcoz her old one not functioning well...
Jusco on sale now and taraaa.... new stroller for raina...
she' quite fussy to stay in stroller, da biasa berdukung...
but no, raina, u get heavier, u must stay in stroller...

monyokss!!!

No comments: