Monday, June 15, 2009

June - birthday!


it's already mid of June...
june's meaning lots of birthday of relatives and friends...
and to spend some money for birthday present...
the birthday list goes on...

10th - naufal, husband to my sister
13th - mr.R's mom
14th - my daD
20th - mr.R and alia, one of my best fren
22th - syaza, my office-mate
23th - dira, my bestest fren
30th - my mOm

moreover, mr.R's birthday is around the corner and i've no idea what to give him...

watch? already give him...
shirt @ t-shirt? heaps of them...
wallet? already give him two...
tie? he didn't wear tie...
DSLR? over budget!
what else???
is it ok if i don't give him anything...
i already give him raina hahahah =))
please... please help me give me the idea...

when i ask him what he want?
he want kerusi malas... aiyaakkk where to find it??

No comments: