Sunday, June 21, 2009

mr.R's birthday

Happy Birthday dear Mr.R...
You are my favorite person in the world and I am lucky to be your wife...
I look forward to living out the rest of my life with you...
Thank for being another half of me :)


planning to buy cupcakes with flower and arrange it lovely...
but the plan just left plan bcoz of i'd came back from office late and mr.R's officemate planning birthday party @ Johnny's, Alamanda for him and other mr.R's officemate...
nway, this is my 1st time ever mingle with his officemates, though i already knew few of them...
and it's great to spend time and knowing them... like my officemates too :)

the birthday cake...

birthday boy and girl...
how come raina also be in that group???

his officemates...

later, back home...
surprise!! my cupcakes for him...
ordered from shida, nice knowing you shida! nice+friendly+talented...
want lazy chair and baby in fondant but bcoz just text her the day b4 and she already make it so ini pun sudah ok...
see, i already accomplished what mr.R wish :p

nway, mr.R loves that cupcakes :)

after mr.R back from work on Saturday, it's my time to belanja him...
bcoz of time constrain, Nando's Chicken @ SouQ, Putrajaya be a great choice 4us...
sorry dear, insya Allah next year the place will much much better @ i will cook ur fav :p

happy birthday aBah!!!
so lucky to have u as my papa :)


thought to order Espetada but finished already, maybe next time...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MR.R...
SORRY ABOUT THE SURPRISES THAT NOT SO SURPRISES...
WAIT FOR MORE PRESENTS...

1 comment:

acik ayu said...

yiehaaa!

nati jenguk2 la website sy.

hehe.

http://whohaseverything.blogspot.com/

ayu ismyhuny
=)