Sunday, June 14, 2009

happy father's day

happy father's day to mr.R, my dad (Hamzah) and my father-in-law (Ahmad Rodzi)...

Father's Day is a day honoring fathers, celebrated on the third Sunday of June and this year, Father's Day same date with my dad's birthday - 14th June...

i'm not at Shah Alam to wish him myself today...
bcoz i was @ Putrajaya, with mr.R's family celebrate my MIL's birthday and Father's day with my FIL...
just call to wish my dad both birthday and father's day wishes...
to me, my dad is my hero, my great man...
even tho, i've married, he will always be my man and i'm glad to have him as my father :)

ayah with raina


Father's Day
Over the years
As we grow old,
We remember our father
So brave and bold.

In the garden,
Leaning on the plow,
He would listen to me;
I see him now.

He would give advice
And understand;
He was always there
To lend a hand.

God made fathers
Strong and firm,
For he knew our lives
Would have great concerns.

So he gave us fathers
To teach us to pray,
And guide our lives,
And show us the way.

So on his day
Let's take the time
To say "Thanks, dad.
I'm glad you're mine."

No comments: